It’s difficult to imagine what life would be like without our indoor plumbing system. The convenience that the modern-day toilet brings is worlds away to what happened in the past. In your home or business, you’re likely to want to get any repair or replacement necessary to keep your toilet functioning properly.
However, some problems that might come up with your toilet vary in solution. Here are some ways to tell if you need to call us at BL Plumbing Service for toilet repair or replacement:
- Clogs: You’ve likely dealt with a clogged toilet at some point in your life. There are several at-home solutions for a clogged toilet, such as using a plunger. However, this doesn’t always solve the problem of a clogged toilet, and you might need to call a plumber for toilet repair.
- Low water: There are many parts in a toilet, and some of those parts may do things that you didn’t expect. A faulty valve could be the cause of low water and slow filling in your toilet, and you can have a plumber get that repaired.
- Leaks: Leaks can seem like a really big problem, but it doesn’t necessarily mean a replacement is needed. You can often have your drains or pipes repaired to fix the problem.
- Cracks: A small crack can grow. If you don’t get your cracked toilet replaced, the toilet could eventually break and cause flooding.
- Constant repairs: If you’re experiencing any of the toilet repairs above repeatedly, it might just be time to get a new toilet.
- High water bills: Newer toilets run more efficiently as far as water consumption goes. You can potentially save money by replacing a toilet that’s using a lot of water.